web pages

2009-05-05 Tue

buy, or wait?

Filed under: dator / computer, web log — pl @ 00:56

So:- What are the odds for the release of the Palm Pre for the European market, if I buy the Palm Centro?

My guess is, if I buy the Palm Centro “now”, the Palm Pre will be released “within weeks from the moment I lay my hands on the package”.
If I don’t buy the Palm Centro, and instead continues to wait for the Palm Pre release in Europe, the release date will be “somewhere in the late summer … or autumn”
…or “never”?

 
At the moment, I’m actually seriously considering “going for both” – buy the Palm Centro now, and the Palm Pre when it’s available for the European market.
…but that’s a question of costs…

My Palm Treo 600 “works fine” – battery time is still “ok” (I don’t phone much – mainly sent text messages, and use it as a PDA), eventhough “it is not pleased” with me having dropped it down a set of concrete stairs (the antenna gave in, and I’ve got it attached with band-aid… )…

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: